The Production Committee is responsible for finalising the show content, casting, scheduling and rehearsals to put on the show. They meet frequently as required, during show rehearsal season.
Selected by: Committee Responsible and Reports to: Committee
Role period: mid-April- early August 2020
- Production manager
- Committee representative
- Scene directors
- Musical director
- Technical manager
- Wardrobe supervisor– when required
- Set and Props Manager – when required
- Stage Manager – when required
- Develops budget (approval by committee) for entire production, including at least the following categories, publicity, programmes, music, costumes, set construction expenses, lighting and sound costs.
- Develops and maintains overall production schedules.
- Manages auditions, rehearsal space and production meetings.
- Develops and manages rehearsal schedule.