Buy tickets, book a show or tech support
Buy tickets or a table
Each show is a fundraiser for a different community group. Our theatre is Cabaret-style seating – tables of 8 or 10.
You can buy a table of 8 or individual tickets
Tickets will go on sale two months before opening night and booking agency will be advertised then.
Book a show
Are you looking for a new way to fundraise? Consider buying one of our shows for 2021 – a great night out and an awesome way to raise money for your club and charity.
Enquiries from new groups welcome at email@example.com
Book tech support
Matuku Community Theatre owns and operates the sound and lighting equipment located in Puoro-Nuku (Main Hall) at Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre.
If you want lighting and sound support for your event, contact MCT to book one of our techs or enquire when you book the hall.
Check our hire rates:
Book the hall
Puoro-nuku Hall in Matuku TakoTako Sumner Centre has capacity for 150 seating max.
The hall bookings are managed by Christchurch City Council facilities team; phone 03 941 8999.
Go to the CCC website for details.
Our host groups for 2021
- Friday 13 August 2021 - Friends and family show
- Saturday 14 August 2021 - Host to be confirmed
- Friday 20 August 2021- To be confirmed
- Saturday 21 August 2021 - To be confirmed
- Friday 27 August 2021- To be confirmed
- Saturday 28 August 2021- To be confirmed
- Friday 3 September 2021- To be confirmed
- Saturday 4 September 2021- To be confirmed